Behind every successful student is a passionate and dedicated community.
Behind every successful student is a passionate and dedicated community. BPE’s short- and long-term success is dependent on the people we recruit, hire, and retain. Interested in joining our community? Please see below to learn more about who we are, the benefits of working here, and current career opportunities.
Who are we?
BPE is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The collective sum of our individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent in which we contribute through our work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and effectiveness as an organization. We see diversity, equity, and inclusion as central to our mission and critical to the well-being of our workforce as well as the communities we are in. As an organization, we strive to acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services.
BPE Core Values
Our core values guide us in our work and how we work together.
- We hold students and families at the center of all of our work.
- We pursue educational equity in service of racial justice.
- We build collaborative learning communities.
Learn more about our values, norms, and Anti-racism Commitment.
BPE supports the health and wellness of its employees and offers a generous benefits package to all full-time staff. This includes: Health coverage; a 403(b) retirement plan; fitness reimbursement; employee assistance program; healthcare flexible spending account; and more. BPE also supports work-life balance and encourages the use of our paid time off benefits.
- We offer a comprehensive group health (HMO), dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- We also have access to various Telehealth options.
403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Eligible staff may participate in BPE 403(b) program starting on their first day.
- After 1,000 hours and 12 months of service, employees are eligible to receive a 100% match of their contributions, up to 5 percent of their salary.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligible staff may set aside pre-tax dollars in a Health Care and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Eligible staff may also set aside pre-tax dollars towards our Transit and Parking Plan.
Employee Assistance Program
BPE is proud to offer full-time employees and their families free confidential guidance & resources.
- In-person help for short-term issues, up to four sessions with a counselor per person, per issue, per year
- Toll-Free phone and web access 24/7
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial and work-life services
- A 25% discount on in-person consultations with network lawyers
- Financial consultations and referrals
- Work/Life services for assistance with childcare, finding movers, kennels and pet care, vacation planning and more
BPE offers Life Insurance (equal to 1x base annual earnings up to $100,000) at no cost to eligible staff.
Paid Time Off and Leave
- Full-Time employees receive paid time off in the form of sick time, vacation/personal time, 11 holidays, a week of winter break, and an additional day off for your birthday.
- BPE also offers short and long term disability leaves as well as paid family and medical leave to all eligible staff.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com